dia segfault when exporting with builtin eps converter

[guillaume durruti presentation]$ dia --export-to-format=eps-builtin
schema_general.dia
-> segfault
[guillaume durruti presentation]$ dia -e schema_general.eps schema_general.dia
-> works

What is really weird, however, is that it fails 100% on one of my box, but
only 80% only on another. Both are running cooker (mandrake experimental
distribution) with almost same upgrade level. dia version is 0.92.2 in both
cases.

BTW, this eps thingie should really get more advertised, it has made me almost
insane with my latex-generated pdf slides...
--
The degree of technical competence is inversely proportional to the level of
management