Re: Dia for win32 and python?

At 18:17 15.05.03 +0200, ml wrote:
Hi,

is the python plugin for dia included in the dia-setup for
win32?  (I assume not, because the only file matching
[pP][yY] is COPYING.txt).  How about integrating this
interesting module (for Python 2.2.2)?

Please don't. First it will have even worse problems
with mixed runtimes and second it is probably not
ready for general use (no documentation beside the C-source
and examples).
I for myself need to constantly fix some C code with almost
any new PyDia plug-in I write ...

        Hans