Re: Suggestion

At 17:52 11.05.03 +0100, Alan Horkan wrote:
[...]

Support for more file formats would be great of course.
I expect we will add Drag and Drop support at some stage and it should be
clever enough to either open or import files as necessary.  (I should
probaby file a feature request for Drag and Drop in Gnome).

I don't know what Drag and Drop support _you_ plan to add, but
Dia supports file dnd since :

2000-10-21 Hans Breuer <Hans Breuer Org>
        * app/interface.c
                toolbox DND support for files like The Gimp does it.

[...]

        Hans