Re: Suggestion

French Companies to Boycott This Week -

I am not French and I find this comment highly offensive and totally
inappropriate.  Please dont continue this on the list.

I have a couple of suggestions.  It would be lovely to have an
"import icon" feature for anything drawn with vector graphics.  This

At the moment Dia only imports a very few file formats, so Import is not
an action that would be occuring very often.  Toolbar (or in Dia's case
toolbox) icons are generally reserved for very frequent actions.

Support for more file formats would be great of course.
I expect we will add Drag and Drop support at some stage and it should be
clever enough to either open or import files as necessary.  (I should
probaby file a feature request for Drag and Drop in Gnome).

way you can customize the "doodads" to suit yourself.  I also think
that you need some more sets of icons.  I would be willing to
contribute some graphics for some additional "sets".

Any work you would be willing to do would be appreciated.

I would like to see sets for:

1) Landscaping

That sounds interesting.  If you get a few shapes done then please create
a tracker report in Bugzilla and attach them there.

2) Chemcial symbols

I definately recall someone who made Chemical molecule symbols in Dia, I
think they offered to share them but I dont see them in Bugzilla, I might
have time to search for them in archives later in the week.  If you can
find them please do send a link to the relevant post in the mailing list
archive.

Thanks,

Ms. Jimi Thompson, CISSP, Rev.

Sincerely