Re: Dia 0.91 for win32 PNG crash

At 19:03 28.03.03 +0200, Steffen Macke wrote:
BTW, what's the difference between the two ".PNG" formats in the export
dialog?

One is the "old" png export function,
... via libart. Which can't render text anymore but still should not crash.

the other one is delivered by the newer
pixbuf plug-in which also supports other rasters formats. I hope that only
one of the PNG export functions is broken so that you can use the other one.