Re: Default font size for UML objects

On Tue, 18 Mar 2003, Aaron Burt wrote:

Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2003 11:05:03 -0800 (PST)
From: Aaron Burt <aaron osdl org>
To: dia-list gnome org
Subject: Re: Default font size for UML objects

On Tue, 18 Mar 2003, Lars Clausen wrote:
On Tue, 18 Mar 2003, Aaron Burt wrote:
Howdy.  Been digging through docs, list archives and whatever Dia-related
files I can find on my system, but I can't find a way to set a smaller
default font size for UML objects.

No, there's no way outside of recompiling to do that.  Why?  Because the
UML class doesn't use StdProps yet, so it doesn't have automatic defaults
settings.

Is there a template or example for converting these guys to StdProps?

Not sure if this would work but ...

as a workaround have you considered creating a sort of Template Dia
documents already containing UML objects with the specified font size and
then copying and pasting from there?

It is crude but it might work.

In the long run, it would be great if you were willing to make
improvements to Dia.

sincerely

Alan H.
http://advogato.org/person/AlanHorkan/