Dashed lines in 0.91 on 'Windows don't print right

I've just installed Dia 0.91-2 on W2K.  I have a UML diagram with a number
of dashed lines (dependencies and implementations) that all print solid.  Is
this a known problem?  Is there a work around?  I tried searching the list
archives and didn't find anything.

                                  Chris

P.S. It wasn't obvious to me that to get to the list archives from the Dia
home page that I should click "Developers".  Maybe the link to the archives
should also be on the "Links" page?