From: Andrew Marlow [mailto:apm35 student open ac uk]
Sent: Friday, June 06, 2003 02:14
To: dia-list gnome org
Subject: Re: UML support (was: Cross platform diagrams?)

dia-list gnome org writes:
I'm new to dia, but i'm making a serious effort at using it for
generating
UML diagrams. The UML support is a little primitive now, but i'm sure it
will get better, and it's still usable, with a little effort.

Any suggestions?  I'm about to work on a UML patch.

How about a palette for each kind of UML diagram?
Putting the icons all on one palette will make the
palette cluttered as more and more UML gets supported.
I suggest that the most important diagrams for now
are the class and sequence diagram.

Regards,

Andrew
----
There is an emerald here the size of a plover's egg!