Re: New prerelease

Whoo, cvs compiled for me!!

I've been trying out 91.-pre2 and generally everything is going well. I do
get display artifacts of connector arrows
left on the canvas. I can post a image if you like or try this, create a
dia with two squares and connect them with a multiline
connector, add arrows at each end. sweep the middle leg of the connector up
and down so that the arrowheads move. They
leave images behind,

BTW I like the new "connected" image that looks good. I also got something
else I wanted which is having the delete key delete
the currently selected object. But I find myself attempting to use the
delete key to edit text and end up deleting the object. Cntrl-Z recovers
but any thoughts of creating a "text edit" mode for objects, in text edit
mode the dele key would just delete the character under/forward of the
cursor?

Dan Warburton , FAA/ACB-860
Target Generation Facility (TGF)
609-485-4480