Re: Dia Drawings can easily be exchanged between linux and windows [Re: Dia question]

At 18:38 12.02.03 +0000, Alan Horkan wrote:

[...]
Libxml is set to do pretty printing/nice layout of on Linux but not on
windows.  The windows version has no line breaks which CVS really does not
like.  (this is against version 0.90).

Not quite right. The windoze version 0.90 does use libxml2 which does
not do pretty formatting by default anymore.
Most *nix Dia 0.90 versions use libxml1, which did pretty formatting
by default. With Dia versions using libxml2 you can turn on pretty
formatting via diarc :

pretty_formated_xml=true

i had a quick look but was unable to find the old thread on the list.

My system is extremely flakey right now, it is too much hassle for me to
check the behaviour of 0.91 for you.

See above. Also searching for 'pretty' in the ChangeLog would
have given you the above information ...

        Hans