Re: Dia and UML2

Christophe Ponsard wrote:

I also heard about providing new mechanisms to better tune the modelling,
and something about separating "superstructure" and "infrastructure".

this is done but don't try to read the specs on Infrastructure, it is too complex!

I haven't looked at the OMG spec yet
Pointers to relevant explanatory material welcome !

Actually, I don't have, I read raw UML 2 specifications! We have to wait for that.

Cheers

--
Marc-Philippe Huget

Agent Applications, Research and Technology Group
Department of Computer Science
University of Liverpool
Chadwick Building, Peach Street
L69 7ZF Liverpool