Re: Dia and UML2

I also heard about providing new mechanisms to better tune the modelling,
and something about separating "superstructure" and "infrastructure".
(eg SDL underlying sequence diagrams). But all this is rather fuzzy in my mind.
Probably also some stuff wrt to OCL and MDA.

I haven't looked at the OMG spec yet
Pointers to relevant explanatory material welcome !

Christophe

Marc-Philippe Huget wrote:

UML 2 was released on January 6th, in my opinion, the "2" deserves well this
version of UML, it is better and stronger and different, activity graphs are now
Petri-like graphs. New way to represent interactions, etc.

Cheers,
Marc-Philippe