Re: bug: "Object has no properties" window

On Fri, 7 Feb 2003, Alan Horkan wrote:

Bug reports normally go to
http://bugzilla.gnome.org

Hear, hear!

2. Create new diagram.
3. Select UML diagraming tools.
4. Put new object (say, use case) on diagram.
5. Dblclick on this object.
6. Close properies dialog.
7. Click Edit|Delete menu item.
8. Object disappears.
9. Wrong behavoir here:
   dia displays "Object has no properties" window.

Very old bug, and I thought it was very complicated.  But a little look at
properties dialog code gave an easy fix.  I have a feeling that this could
enable some other bugs somewhere, but I can't seem to provoke anything.

-Lars