Re: bug: "Object has no properties" window
- From: Alan Horkan <horkana maths tcd ie>
- To: dia-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: bug: "Object has no properties" window
- Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2003 17:06:29 +0000 (GMT)
Bug reports normally go to
On Fri, 7 Feb 2003, Yuri Arapov wrote:
Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2003 19:25:44 +0300
From: Yuri Arapov <yuri arapov sctest vrn ru>
Reply-To: dia-list gnome org
To: dia-list gnome org
Subject: bug: "Object has no properties" window
Dia 0.91-pre1 bug report
1. Start dia.
What version of Dia?
What Operating System are you using?
Be specific, if it is windows then which version, if it is Linux which
Distribution and which version?
2. Create new diagram.
3. Select UML diagraming tools.
4. Put new object (say, use case) on diagram.
5. Dblclick on this object.
6. Close properies dialog.
7. Click Edit|Delete menu item.
8. Object disappears.
9. Wrong behavoir here:
dia displays "Object has no properties" window.
if you are using not using Dia CVS or 0.91 prerelease would you please try
and replicate this problem?
] [Thread Prev