Re: XML

On Mon, Feb 03, 2003 at 09:39:58AM -0600, Lars Clausen wrote:
On Sun, 2 Feb 2003, John Edstrom wrote:
So far my biggest concern with a dot2dia transformation is that dot
uses splines and dia doesn't.  Some of dot's edges get pretty baroque
in complex graphs and arcs and polylines can't do equivalently
tortuous paths as well.

Can't you use Dia's beziers?  As I understand it, there are standard
translations between most such things.

My background is not in graphics and I didn't know that.  That would
simplify things immensely.  Is there a list of such algorithms
anywhere?

Thanks.

-Lars