Re: Problem configuring from CVS

On Mon, 03 Feb 2003, Mårten Svantesson wrote:
"Alejandro Aguilar Sierra" <asierra servidor unam mx> writes:

I downwloaded an compiled 91-pre1 without much problems (I just had to
update some packages).

But when I try to configure dia from CVS, I got this error message:

checking for gzread in -lz... yes
checking math.h usability... yes
checking math.h presence... yes
checking for math.h... yes
checking for isinf in -lm... yes
./configure: line 12253: syntax error near unexpected token `fi'
./configure: line 12253: `fi'

Any hint?

Somehow I think I am to blame. It seems like some versions of autoconf
generate bad scripts from the templates in to find isinf. A
patch for that fixes this (for me at least) is attached.

It looks like that works.  It'll go in unless there's reports of
brokenness, as it is a tighter test than mine.

Lars Clausen (| Hårdgrim of Numenor