Additional Network hub shape/xpm files

(courtesy cc requested, I'm not on the list. Thanks.)

Hi dia-list(and shape curator Alan Horkan in particular),

When doing network diagrams I had a need for hubs/switches with different port
numbers so I generated a bunch. I just used the existing Network/hub.shape
file as a model and wrote a perl script that generates a shape file given a
number of ports. I generated shape files for 4,8,16,24,32 and made pixmaps for
each. Everything is at,

http://lackof.org/taggart/dia/network/

The hub8.shape is slightly different than the orginal hub.shape since my
script makes the objects symmetric. Also hub8.xpm is different than hub.xpm
since I added port numbers to the pixmaps.

Ideally there would be a single hub type that let you add/remove ports via the
object menu, but until that exists these might be useful.

Thanks,

--
Matt Taggart
matt lackof org