Re: keybindings/feature requests?

Not good -- the users need to be able to trust what they can do when.  If they
don't happen to notice that they've selected an object with text, their
expectations can suddenly break.  The text-edit mode needs to be highlighted, and
there must be a way to have an object selected without being in text edit mode.
I'd say clicking (without dragging) on a texty object should put you in text edit
mode, with an obvious box about the text being edited, and at that point we can
fiddle with the shortcuts.

Hello!

I wonder how hard it is to allow line breaking class names in UML?

I like being able to switch off attributes / functions to get ER style models, but a
single box with a long huge name looks a bit funny to me.

My sun symbols are coming along nicely - aparently they are good for defeating zombi
nazis too!

Dan.