PATCH: dia w/o display

Hi,

to make dia run without an X11 display, e.g. from a Makefile
or script, I inserted some checks for the already existing
variable dia_is_interactive (sometimes using the already
existing function app_is_interactive()).

The seems to work for me, but testing is necessary, because
I had to change the sequence of function calls in
app/app_proc.c heavily.  This file is a mess and I cleaned
it a little bit by introducing some new functions:
process_opts() and print_credits(), but please check
whether my changes aren't making things worse.  E.g. I
compile w/o GNOME and only for Linux, so I don't know, if
GNOME or win32 are broken with the patch.

Additional change: If with an export option, dia is assumed
to be run non-interactively.  If running non-interactively,
no splash screen is displayed, whether or not --nosplash.

When calling dia w/o a display I get six Gdk-CRITICAL
warnings.  I don't know the origin, but believe that it
comes from some of the plug-ins, maybe Python.  Exporting
PNGs works perfectly however.

Note, that this patch assumes, that the size patch (new
option --size) is already applied.

Please check and apply!

Cheers,
--