Re: How to contribute

On 30 Aug 2003, Peter Poulsen wrote:

Sounds like a good idea.

Ok, here it is. Should be applied by standing in the cvs co dir, and
typing pathc -p1 < <path>/hex.patch.

I know it may sound like a weird thing to make hex-grid, but I'm working
on making a sheet (or whatever it's called), inteded for creating maps
which works a lot better with hex-grids.

This is the first time I have coded for Dia or with Gtk, so I'm open to
criticism.

Sorry for not getting around to you earlier.  I've looked at the patch, and
it's totally unapplyable.  You've included a huge number of files that
shouldn't be in the patch because you've used -N option to diff.  If you
have any new files that should be included, touch the corresponding file in
the original tree and diff will take it in.

I like the idea of having hex-grid, both gamers and chemists use it (and
I'm married to a woman who's both:).

-Lars

--
Lars Clausen (http://shasta.cs.uiuc.edu/~lrclause)| HÃrdgrim of Numenor