Re: Documentation doubt...

Le Tue, Aug 19, 2003, à 03:37:36PM -0500, Lars Clausen a écrit:
We don't do anything like that in a consistent manner, though having had
some JavaDoc experience, I try to do it myself.  The current sources would
not yield much if run through doxygen, but some files do have fair amounts
of information that could be turned into docs with not too much effort.

Well, you can tell doxygen to doxygenate every function, and build the
graphs and all the tralala even without comments.

OTOH, our good friends from the main libraries we depend on already use some
documentation tools, which I "suspect" are quite well tuned for AHOOC code.
Perhaps we might use the same tools as them?

        -- Cyrille