Re: Documentation doubt...

On 19 Aug 2003, Enrique Arizon Benito wrote:
Sorry if this has already been discussed, but I was wondering whether
some documentation system is being used for dia source.
I know dia source can be browsed through the LXR system but I was
thinking something like 'doxigen'
(http://www.stack.nl/~dimitri/doxygen/manual.html) that (I think)
generates much better documentation. Usually it is no more than
changing the comment style /* -> /** (see
http://www.stack.nl/~dimitri/doxygen/docblocks.html), and allows to
group common code in logical units of code
(http://www.stack.nl/~dimitri/doxygen/grouping.html) or add references
to external documentation.

We don't do anything like that in a consistent manner, though having had
some JavaDoc experience, I try to do it myself.  The current sources would
not yield much if run through doxygen, but some files do have fair amounts
of information that could be turned into docs with not too much effort.

-Lars

--
Lars Clausen (http://shasta.cs.uiuc.edu/~lrclause)| HÃrdgrim of Numenor