Re: using dia for graphs (as in graph theory)

On Mon, Aug 11, 2003 at 03:46:12PM -0500, Lars Clausen wrote:
I don't think the objects should say anything about whether they can
connect to unknown other objects.  I'd hate to try to set up an unorthodox
diagram only to find that the editor says no for no good reason.  What we

I agree 100%.  I thought, there should be a switch "Allow
all connections", defaulting to "yes", just like "Snap to
grid" etc.  IMHO, that's better than having the user to
validate the diagram afterwards.

Cheers!