From: Alan Horkan [mailto:horkana maths tcd ie]
Sent: Tuesday, August 05, 2003 12:56
To: dia-list gnome org
Subject: Re: Windows Dia version under WinXP

On Mon, 4 Aug 2003, Vlad Pomelov wrote:

Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2003 20:48:38 +0500
From: Vlad Pomelov <radioam nm ru>
To: dia-list gnome org
Subject: Windows Dia version under WinXP

Hi

Your program is very good and useful. But the console window
permanently shows errors,

As far as I know there is not yet an option to disable this information.
There probably should be but that might have to wait until Dia 1.0 because
technially all the current releases of Dia are unsupported Beta software
and we need feedback on any bugs that you might find.  Without the command
line error messages it is a lot harder to figure out what is happening
when things go wrong.