Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2003 16:46:25 +0200 (CEST)
From: "[iso-8859-2] Roman Krejci" <RomanKrejci seznam cz>
To: dia-list gnome org
Subject: [iso-8859-2] XMI format

Hello, i'm from Czech republic and i want to ask you, why DIA cannot save UML
diagrams in XMI format. I think that it's very good for exchange diagrams with
other tools like poseidon, popkin etc. And i don't know, what version of UML
DIA support (UML 2.0 ?). I read all pages on refer to DIA, but i
found nothing.

I'm sorry, if i was looking bad, so i just want to ask you for XMI format.
Maybe it has XMI saving and i can't save it, so then i'm sorry second time.
Thank you.

With best regards, ROMAN KREJCI

Připrav se na nejpříšernější zážitek v životě na
Dia-list mailing list
Dia-list gnome org
FAQ at
Main page at