Re: Dia crash on Window Maker

On Sun, 27 Apr 2003, Dave Bentham wrote:
Hi

I've been using Dia 0.91 for some UML diagrams for a while upto, and
including, on Gnome 2.2 (Linux, Mandrake 9.0).

After switching to WindowMaker alone, dia SIGSEGV's at startup (after
the splash). It appears to be trying to access the Dia shape dll
libraries?

I've attached a gdb session - does that help?

Sorta, it tells us which objects are giving trouble.  Are the
libsadt_objects.so/.la files in /usr/lib/dia still?  Did you remove any
Gnome libraries?  It's odd that SADT should give trouble, they don't use
Gnome, and they're not the first library.

-Lars

--
Lars Clausen (http://shasta.cs.uiuc.edu/~lrclause)| HÃrdgrim of Numenor