Monthly tedia2sql Reminder: 1.2.6 released

A reminder that tedia2sql is still under active development. Features have
been requested, features have been added. CVS has been inactive for a few
days, so I've released version 1.2.6. To be honest, I don't remember what
happened to 1.2.5... :O

What is tedia2sql?  It is a tool that allows you to create a database ERD
in Dia (using the UML shape toolset), then to convert that ERD into a SQL
DDL script for multiple databases. Some say the documentation I've written
is good, so visit the homepage and see if tedia2sql is for you.

Homepage:
        http://tedia2sql.tigris.org/
One fun screenshot:
        http://tedia2sql.tigris.org/sampleImages/BigERD.png
Another fun screenshot:
        http://tedia2sql.tigris.org/sampleImages/TestERD.png
One sample DDL output by the above screenshot:
        http://tedia2sql.tigris.org/pgsql-testerd.sql

The screenshots are just Dia diagrams that are successfully parsed by
tedia2sql into DDL for the supported databases. The BigERD.png screenshot
is the actual ERD I work on as a DBA and, as you can see, is quite large
and complex.

Cheers,
--
Tim Ellis
Senior Database Architect

ps -- If anyone knows of Oracle, DB2, Ingres, and Sybase forums that would
be appropriate to cross-post this notice to, please let me know via email.
Thank you.