Re: building dia

On Thu, 12 Sep 2002, Mike Charnoky wrote:

Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2002 10:53:38 -0700 (PDT)
From: Mike Charnoky <noky nextbus com>
To: dia-list gnome org
Subject: building dia

I've been having problems with flowchart box resizing and noticed that
this was fixed a few days ago.  I'd like to rebuild dia with this fix.
Should I download the .90 sources and apply the patch?  How stable is the
latest snapshot?  Am I correct to assume that dia is undergoing some
drastic changes with the move to Gnome 2.0?

Also, how can I build this for Windows?  I have some documents that I need
to share with some office mates, some of whom are Windows-only folks.
After being out of the dia loop for a while, I was pleasantly surprised to
find a Win build existed!  But, was rather disappointed to find that it
locked up whenever it read in the documents I needed to share :^(

I'd like to support dia, but I also need to get some work done!  Thanks
for your help... I don't want to install Visio under Win4Lin.  Ack!!

noky