Re: why don't use glade?

Le Tue, Sep 10, 2002, à 07:19:01PM +0000, linutux loinux a écrit:
Hello.

I would like work with UML with dia, but it haven't some options that I
need. I had planned add it in dia, but I don't understand the source code.
why don't you use glade?. I think that it would make easy the developer of
the program.

1) glade was not mature when dia started

2) objects don't use direct gtk programming (with a couple historical
exceptions), and glade would do no good there

3) glade has been used to prototype some recent dialogs (in app/*); but we
always finish with manual tweaking.

        -- Cyrille