[dia] install pb!

hi there,

After your messages for `latex plugin', i tried with the dia
install on my distro: dia 0.88.1, but there is no support at
all for latex.
Then using the dia 0.90 version for windoz$ didn't work neither.

the only solution would be then to install dia 0.90 on my
linux box but when doing ./configure,
i have an error message asking for gdk-pixbuf. This is all
ready install on my system and i even try to re-export teh
prefix, which didn't helps. gdk-pixbuf-config wasn't install
but none of the rpm of my distro provided it!
A search with google didn't give me the source, so i am not
able to install it from source, and are they still available
since they are now part of gnome2?

can somebody help me on this?

as well, i didn't have any problem to export .dia to .eps
since yesterday: It now gives me some files with the
expected size, but when i try to read them, they use 100%cpu
which is a bit too much for 12kb pictures :-< ( this with
both ktexmaker2 or gv, etc..)

If u want the pictures, i can put them on ftp!

thanks for your help!

OS: Mandrake 8.2, dia0.88.1, gnome 1.4.1, nvidia
driver(might be the pb?), gtk-pixbuf1.0

Envoyez des messages musicaux sur le portable de vos amis
 http://mobile.lycos.fr/mobile/local/sms_musicaux/