Re: Dia Code reuse from Sodipodi [Re: [Sodipodi-list] Some plug-in interface ideas (fwd)]

On 6 Sep 2002, Lars Clausen wrote:

Date: 06 Sep 2002 10:04:57 -0500
From: Lars Clausen <lrclause cs uiuc edu>
To: dia-list gnome org
Subject: Re: Dia Code reuse from Sodipodi [Re: [Sodipodi-list] Some
    plug-in interface ideas (fwd)]

On Fri, 6 Sep 2002, Alan Horkan wrote:

I got no responses
maybe people thought i sent this to the wrong list
so i am resending this message with a different subject line

The main Sodipodi developer is considering how to make libraries of
certain parts of Sodipodi and as Sodipodi is a Gnome based Vector
Graphics program if the Dia developers have an idea on how Sodipodi could
best put together a library/plugin API then they should speak up now.

I'm sorry, but I don't have the time to ponder that this week (two major
events coming up for the student group I'm a president of).  I'll send any
ideas next week.

Okay i just wanted to make sure people were aware what was happening.  I
have a theory that there is not as much cross talk between related
open source projects as there should be.

I have two dealines and exams starting Monday.
I am sure this can wait.

Sincerely
Alan