Date: Thu, 5 Sep 2002 18:52:04 +0100 (IST)
From: Alan Horkan <horkana tcd ie>
To: dia-list gnome org
Cc: Lauris Kaplinski <lauris kaplinski com>
Subject: Re: [Sodipodi-list] Some plug-in interface ideas (fwd)

Someone mentioned libraries and had to add my few words as he mentioned a
bunch of other vector graphics programs except Dia.
http://www.geocrawler.com/lists/3/SourceForge/2577/0/9511007/

What kind of Sodipodi functionality would it be useful for Dia to take a
chunk out of?  He is considering turning some of the code into libraries,
so now is the time to ask.

Lauris Kaplinski the Sodipodi developer calling my bluff, I dont really
know what would really be most useful for Dia but I know there has got to
be some stuff that could be shared.

You can either contact him and the Sodipodi list directly or respond here
and ill will try and pass on your comments in such as way as to make me
seem smarter ;)

Later
Alan