Re: Noob can't print right on Win32....

I'm in the US so I'm using letter sized paper.

AFAIK, that is exactly your problem.

US Letter is narrower than A4
so the on screen lines will be misleading.

Hopefully you can workaround it.

"The thing about standards is there are so many to choose from"

Patches welcome of course but from my limited knowledge of Dia it is
unlikely that this will be fixed anytime soon, same goes for a non-metric
version of Dia.

I wonder if Gnome Print works with Gtk only apps yet?  i heard months ago
that work was being done to seperate it from Gnome...

Sorry i cant be more helpful, back to making more Dia Shapes

Sincerely
Alan Horkan