Re: Compiling DIA

Le Sat, Nov 23, 2002, à 06:32:58PM -0600, Lars Clausen a écrit:

Another question: I saw some python stuff in there. Is it possible to
write python
plugin (or is this planned ine some future) ?

It's supposedly possible, though I haven't seen any examples.  Cyrille, is
the Python plugin good enough to do a simple example?

I never suceeded in doing anything with that plug-in. I believe it was
mainly intended for scripting? If I remember correctly, Hans did build it,
maybe he's got a better clue than I.

        -- Cyrille