simple rotate

Hi,
I've been following this list for a while. Every once in a while, someone asks
about how to do rotation in dia and receives the answer, that this is not
possible. It seems that the implementation of this feature is currently
postponed because it would need quite some restructuring.

If this is still so, how about implementing just some crude rotating in steps
of 90 degrees? This would actually render the shapes in the logic sheet
usable - now they are not (all pointing upwards).

Would this be possible?

One other idea: How about having a version of the zig-zag line that is rotated
90 degrees so that we'd get a down-left-down behaviour instead of the current
left-down-left, which is a bad choice in about half of the cases.

Martin