Re: UML module hackery

On Mon, 11 Nov 2002, Cyrille Chepelov wrote:
Le Mon, Nov 11, 2002, Ã 08:06:06AM -0600, Lars Clausen a Ãcrit:

Again, it's important that you work against CVS head.  There will be a
new release as soon as we have the GTK 2.0 stuff in a state we like (for
me, that's mostly the font stuff, I don't know how strongly Cyrille
feels about getting the input methods ready for that release).

Last I checked, they were in a reasonably well working state.
[...]

When I run the newest CVS, I see this menu item called Input Methods, and
it has an empty submenu that makes Dia crash when selected.  Am I missing
something?

-Lars

--
Lars Clausen (http://shasta.cs.uiuc.edu/~lrclause)| HÃrdgrim of Numenor