Re: Dia and sybols for network items

 On Thu, 7 Nov 2002, Harald Barth wrote:
I want to use Dia to draw networks with switches and routers and
network clouds. I have found the library with the handful of basic
network symbols but I have not figured out how to modify these
symbols
to better fit my needs. For example would it be nice to include a
name
field in the router symbol. Can you point me in the right direction
or

It is easy to add a line

      <textbox x1= "0"  y1= "1" x2=  "10" y2 = "5" />

(with appropiate numbers)  to the file    xxx.shape  which defines the
symbol.

(May be it would better to prepare a different sheet with same symbols
(shapes) but all of them with the possibility of identifications.

I am not "near" my computer now; but I beleive there is some
documentation in a file
         doc/custom-shapes
 which comes with  dia

Loli
email:  loli unsa edu ar
Sent using NeoMail, a web-based e-mail client.
http://neomail.sourceforge.net