Re: Dia ChangeLog report for Mon May 27 07:23:01 2002 (UTC)

Le Mon, May 27, 2002, à 12:41:21PM +0200, Torben H. Nielsen a écrit:
+   * objects/UML/object.c:
+   * objects/UML/small_package.c: added a check against empty
+   stereotypes still consuming space. Reported by Dolores Alia de
+   Saravia <loli unsa edu ar>. Thanks!

Cyrille! Are you sure that you have commited these changes to cvs??

Yes I am. However, the anonymous CVS may lag a couple hours after the main
CVS server. You may have luck with the snapshot tarballs (my snapshot tree
is different from the main tree: only if the main CVS has a commit, the
snapshot tree should get it. Conversely, if something appears in the
ChangeLog notice, this means it has successfully been re-downloaded from the
main CVS server).

        -- Cyrille

--
Grumpf.