Date: Thu, 23 May 2002 14:17:41 +0100 (BST)
From: Andrew Ferrier <andrew junk new-destiny co uk>
To: dia-list gnome org
Subject: Possible bug in EPS export for Network Miditower object?

I think I might have discovered a possible bug in the EPS
export for one or more network objects.

I'm creating a diagram using network objects, with one 'Desktop
PC' object and one 'Miditower PC' object, connected with a
line. In Dia, I set the line width to be 0.00 for all the
objects because otherwise the lines are very thick and (IMHO)
it looks ugly. It Dia that seems to work fine, even when saving
and reloading the file.

However, when I export this file as EPS and include it in a
LaTeX document, the Desktop PC object appears fine, but the
Miditower PC object has thick, ugly lines again.

I think this must be a bug. I've included my .dia file and the
.eps export that Dia generates for reference. Does anyone have
any thoughts on this?

I'm using the 15/05/2002 CVS snapshot.

Regards,
Andrew.