Re: Sheets and objects dialog vs. unicode

Le Thu, May 16, 2002, à 04:08:45PM +0200, Torben H. Nielsen a écrit:
Hi,

I just noticed that the 'Sheets and objects dialog' does not handle
unicode text strings properly! It justs writes the raw string
instead....

Indeed.

Since dia's core is now UTF-8, we can somewhat get out of #hell: we can now
"only" check for !GTK_TALKS_UTF8 and add the relevant conversions. I won't
have the time to handle everything this evening.

        -- Cyrille

--
Grumpf.