Re: Some exporting possibilities

On Tue, May 14, 2002 at 09:57:31AM +1000, Dominic Gamble wrote:
This sounds great! Hey, while you're at it, I would love a dia to CORBA
IDL transform... Is that on your agenda?

If not I may try to implement one myself. I want to preserve packages
and translate them to CORBA modules. Would it be tricky to work out
whether a class/interface sits on top of a package, so that it generates
the code with a module { ... } construct around it?

Cheers,
Dominic Gamble.

                Hi,

I've been hacking on a Dia plugin, which is a graphical language
similar to FCCS formulas. It's based on a software developped by the
INRIA, called Cast, which is intended to manage and monitor CORBA tasks
on clusters.

I invite you to discover the software on www.inrialpes.fr/sinus and
www.inrialpes.fr/sinus/cast .

If you want more information about it, and the plugin I've hacked, feel
free to contact me on my personal mail adress.

        Sincerely, Pierre Pronchery.