From: dia-list-admin gnome org [mailto:dia-list-admin gnome org]On
Behalf Of DAVID BUTT
Sent: Wednesday, May 01, 2002 3:43 PM
To: dia-list gnome org
Subject: No subject

Is it possible to export diagrams from Dia into word.. If so how?
I am a mature student at college and one of my lecturers is
thinking of adopting this program if we can put the drawings
into word in our reports!

if it's not possible would consider it for the next release as
our college would use Dia if this feature was available.

Thanks

Dai

http://www.crazybiker.net

other great services at