Re:From dia to MS Word [was: No subject]

Le Wed, May 01, 2002, à 03:42:39PM +0000, DAVID BUTT a écrit:

Is it possible to export diagrams from Dia into word.. If so how?
I am a mature student at college and one of my lecturers is thinking of adopting this program if we can put
the drawings into word in our reports!

No biggie, just export as WMF or CGM, import back into Word (you must have the WMF
and/or CGM import filters installed, keep your Office CD at hand).

        -- Cyrille

--
Grumpf.