Re: Problem installing DIA

Cyrille Chepelov wrote:
Le Tue, Mar 26, 2002, à 07:51:39AM +0100, Markus Gerwinski a écrit:
Ing. Rafael de Jesús Fernández M. wrote:
you need the devel packages. (gdk-pixbuf-devel, among others)
Where can I get them? I didn't find them neither on the DIA website, nor
on the GTK or GNOME sites.
They are on ftp.gnome.org if you want to compile them by hand. Otherwise,
just APT them (or use the similar mechanism provided by your distribution)

I finally found them -- Dia's running fine now on my machine. :-)

Thanks alot

  Markus