Problem installing DIA

Hi folks,

I just downloaded DIA and tried to install it, but it refuses. When calling
./configure, it always stops with the error message:

checking for gdk-pixbuf-config... no
checking for GDK_PIXBUF - version >= 0.7.0... no
*** The gdk-pixbuf-config script installed by GDK_PIXBUF could not be found
*** If GDK_PIXBUF was installed in PREFIX, make sure PREFIX/bin is in
*** your path, or set the GDK_PIXBUF_CONFIG environment variable to the
*** full path to gdk-pixbuf-config.
configure: error: gdk-pixbuf >= 0.7.0 is required

The clou is: I _have_ a current version of GTK, GDK, ATK, and whatever
belongs to the GTK+ library collection. Anyway, they don't contain a file
named gdk-pixbuf-config. Following the FAQ hints on http://www.gtk.org, I
tried to check out some stuff using gtk-config, but that file doesn't exist
either.

Does anyone have an idea what's going on here or where I can get the
missing files?

Thanks alot in advance

  Markus

--