Re: compiling dia CVS: Missing UNICODE_CFLAGS?

On Wed, 6 Mar 2002, Steffen Macke wrote:
`AC_CHECK_FT2(2.0.5,'./configure: line 7363: `  AC_CHECK_FT2(2.0.5,'
Yes, I started using that test just recently.  Have you rerun aclocal
(or ./autogen.sh)? Since you've been able to compile with freetype
before, I'm guessing that's the problem.

It's fine now that I've upgraded freetype, thanks.

Good.  It still showed me that it won't configure without the freetype
macros, a point that I'm investigating now.

-Lars