Re: What's the prerenderer do?

On 04 Mar 2002, Lars Clausen wrote:

I see why, that is a totally binary font, not just the normal Type1
binary.  Can you send me the diagram you made and a pointer to the font?
(I don't know how to do Japanese input).

Oh, I got it.  I copied one of the .pfa fonts from the
/usr/share/fonts/type1/gsfonts-wadalab-mincho directory into X's font path,
and it turned up nicely in Dia, and printed as well.  Look at the eps file

Note that the only fonts that work correctly right now are Type1 fonts
(.pfa and .pfb).  TrueType is next on the list.

Lars Clausen (| Hårdgrim of Numenor