Stereotype of association and read-only startup option

Hi

I'm using Dia 0.90 for Windows. I much admire developers work! I'd would love Dia even more, if it would have two more properties:

i) if the association between two classes (UML sheet) would have "stereotype" properties
ii) if there would be --read-only startup option

I'm aware that developers are working round the clock, and the first answer they would give is "Do it yourself". I'm sorry, I'm unable

Best Regards

Piotr Jachowicz
p jachowicz adeo com pl