Re: cannot change shape fill color

Le Wed, Jun 26, 2002, à 06:41:32PM +0100, Alan Horkan a écrit:

in the properties dialog for the shape created you can turn fill on or
off, you can change the line color but if you try and change the fill the
dialog will let you but the color change wont actually work.

I've just changed successfully the fill colour of the MSE "Node Center" shape.
I encountered no problems.

I can do that too.  So the problem must be in the shape export.

 -oh-

I missed that part.

I'll take a look at it shortly (once dinner is cooked and eaten). I've
noticed the SVG and Shape exports (they are really the same thing, which is
a bit tedious to maintain) don't export quite everything they could.

        -- Cyrille

--
Grumpf.