Re: About box (bug #85726)

I think the patch is properly formed but this is my first time
at doing this so please let me know if I've got it wrong. I've
added a Changelog entry and did:

cvs -z3 diff -N 2>/tmp/diff.log |gzip >/tmp/some.patch.gz

as per

http://mail.gnome.org/archives/dia-list/2002-February/msg00126.html

If someone could try applying it (and close #85726 if it works
OK for them) I'd very grateful.

Doesn't seem to patch right -- -u would probably be a good idea.  The
arrays of authors end up inside help_manual_callback, where they certainly
don't belong.

OK, sorry. Will re-patch and send out, not sure if I'll get
round to it this evening though.

But I have in the end: try the enclosed unidiff patch instead.
I've just diffed it against the latest anon. CVSs, so should be OK.

Regards,
Andrew.

--
Andrew Ferrier